Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Almost Bath Time

At the end of September I am heading to beautiful Bath to do a PhD, and I am so looking forward to it! I visited last weekend to finally sort out somewhere to live (mission accomplished! ), and it is such a lovely city. I did my undergrad degree there so I do know it quite well, although I seem to have a severe lack of tourist pictures in my photo collection, I think that will have to be rectified sharpish when I get back there. There is some amazing architecture obviously, and my favourite food market of all time, as well as plenty of good shopping, and the surrounding countryside is awesome too, and really accessible, my walk back from the university in my final year was through fields with spectacular views of this city (again, no photos?! ). Anyway, heres dreaming of Bath time !





Apologies for the obvious puns !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.