Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Year in Photos

So here we are, in the dying moments of 2013. It has been a year of adventures, some travel and thankfully a fair bit of sunshine! I hope that 2014 has more of the same, and perhaps the broadening of my horizons to take in some new parts of the world. Here are my favourite photos from each month of 2013, links to the original posts are below each image. Fittingly, this is my 150th blog post, I can't believe I have kept it up for so long!

January - More fun in the snow in Morzine with my fabulous family


February - Unseasonally fine weather, flying high with the birds



March - Getting out there for an early-morning ride, taking time to enjoy the view


April - All the yellows as spring sprang


May - Bath showing her better side


June - Garden helper


July - Bright Spanish sun in gorgeous (and boiling!) Valencia


August - Delightful and delicate supermodels showing their colours


September - Autumn is coming!


October - riding out to meet the sunrise


November - Back in France for some autumn magic


December - Winter light touches Bath


Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.