Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

A Thoroughly British Post About The Weather.


I am absolutely fed up of people talking about the damn weather, yet here I am, inevitably, talking about the damn weather ! I don't think I could live somewhere that was perpetually sunny, I do like a good storm, but having spent the winter in lovely wet Wales, a little of the sunny stuff wouldn't go amiss! Plus, I find myself back in the same dreary summer job that I seem to go back to year after year (this is the last time! ), trying to flog buckets and spades to tourists, and the rain doesn't do good things for sales, so heres hoping for some sunshine soon . . .





Believe it or not, this is Cornwall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.