Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ice-Cream Stripes

I have been knitting for a couple of years now, but I have only attempted small projects so far; mainly hats, socks and mittens, so I think the time has come for me to attempt something a little more challenging, and wearable!

I was having a little browse in the local craft shop and spotted the pattern for this lovely striped jumper, and then when I was looking for a similar (free) pattern on the internet I found this exact pattern!


I decided against the seriously expensive Rowan yarn that the pattern recommended and went for this pretty Sirdar yarn instead, which is about half the price! I am loving the ice-cream colours, I hope they all look good knitted together. I'll put up some pics of the finished article when it is done, I reckon probably in a couple of weeks, unless it is a total disaster, in which case this post may quietly disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.