Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Dorset Insider

I'm currently residing in the beautiful county of Dorset on the south coast of the UK. I was fortunate enough to grow up in the area, and have made my return now I have finally finished being a student; I'm sure you'll understand why if you study my pictures closely enough! I'm most familiar with the area called the Isle of Purbeck (spoiler: not really an island!), right in the south of the county, but I'm trying to spread my wings and explore a bit further afield, as there are plenty of great things to see. There is of course the stunning Jurassic coastline - lots of dinosaurs! - Lovely rolling hills, cute chocolate box villages and charming seaside towns. And possibly the best bit; lots of excellent local food!






Here is a taster of the delights on offer! I'm planning on some detailed posts exploring some key sights and delights of the area. Any ideas for places to see?! I know I should be pretty familar with the place, but it is always good to get another perspective :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.