Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Monochrome Commuting

I love snow! For some reason the majority of my countrymen seem to disagree, and the media are practically hysterical after a couple of centimetres, but I love the stuff! It has a transformational effect on even the most mundane view, and manages to make even clone houses look cute and chocolate-boxey. Plus it is fun. So I made the most of the little that we had here in Bath, and very much enjoyed my commute through the woods while it lasted. My bike was very lonely in the racks at work, but I wouldn't of missed it for the world.




I may not always manage it, but I say make the most of every day, instead of just complaining about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.