Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Greyscale and Sepia Tones

Despite the fierce weather doing its level best to blow us off the hill, I am still here, although our bin seems to have disappeared; probably half way to Bristol now... Despite the howling gales I did manage to make it up north for a few days, to the lovely city of Durham. I was there for work and the weather was predictably nasty, but I managed to do a little exploring. It is a very atmospheric place, the massive cathedral and castle sitting in the centre overlooking everything probably have something to do with it. I've also added in a few recent snaps of the lovely Bath, just for comparison ;) That spot by the canal is fast becoming a favourite, and I love walking home over the meadows. I bet not too many people have such a well appointed commute.


Back to Bath...




 Has spring sprung?

Maybe not just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.