Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Corporation Christmas

Some many pretty things to buy..!



You should really buy all this now, come on, what are you waiting for?! you haven't quite got enough stuff yet...


After all, what is Christmas for if not spending money you don't have, filling your house with stuff, and gifting things that will be looked at for 30 seconds before heading right off to landfill in the new year?...

Hmmm

Perhaps I don't need all this crap, just give me some family and some snow. Very happy to be doing a virtually consumption-free christmas this year, apart from consumption of a different kind, hello booze and cheese. I cannot wait to be out of the country, the continuous monotonous loops of perfume ads are doing my head in!


I wish Mr. Smiler was coming though :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.