Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Orange, Wight, Green

Holiday time! Well I am back now, but I shall re-live it by posting an excessive number of photos, at least that way I don't have to bore any one person by sitting them down and making them look at every single one of my holiday snaps. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to travelling; I'm yet to make it any further than western Europe, but I'm getting bitten by the travel bug, and am planning something big for when I finish my PhD, so these short trips are all good practice. Any way, as I haven't flown many times, the novelty has yet to wear off, so here are some nice clouds, can you guess the airline?!

Anybody recognise this bit of coastline (clue in the title!)? 
France!
I was heading to France again, back to the Alps where my big sister and now also my Mum, are living, it is totally different in the summer, I went out in January for a bit of snowboarding action. Many more pictures to follow!

2 comments:

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.