Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Bugs in the System

I have squeezed in a few delightful rides in the early morning sunlight in the last couple of weeks, the only trouble being the inevitable multiplication of insects at this time of year... I have definitely swallowed more than one! A close encounter with a heron and some calm reflections on the water more than make up for that though. Unfortunately I was too slow with the camera for the heron, but of course there are plenty of other pictures for you. Having just re-read Roger Deakin's 'Waterlog', I have been feeling particularly drawn to the water, although you won't find me taking a dip in the muddy Avon canal. I do miss being beside the sea at this time of year, one day I will have that house with a view of the sea.






I'm off to Valencia in the name of work next week (oh, woe is me), hopefully there will be time for some play and photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.