Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Scones Are On

I am a lazy baker, but I love baked goods, so the inevitable result is a big ol' pile of scones, which are extremely low on the effort-front. This particular occasion resulted in both fruit and cheesy scones (have a hunt around here for myriad recipe options). The fruit ones were obviously enjoyed with clotted cream and jam, as I am from the Westcountry, so it would be rude not to! No pics of that though, they didn't last long enough for that sort of thing. I added cayenne pepper to the cheese ones, I like my cheesy savouries to have a bit of bite to them. Also, failed a little on the round cutter, so they had to be squares. Still tasted good though.



Science is not playing the game this week so I wish I had some of these left to console myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.