Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Happy Shoes

I love it when shopping feels virtuous! I acquired my first pair of Simple shoes about two years ago, and as you can see, they are pretty much dead :
 They have been super comfy over their lifetime though, and I really like the ethical stance of the Simple company, so I though I should get a new pair. A browse on the website revealed a sale, so I might of accidentally come away with two pairs (oops !).

Pair number one, made of organic cotton and hemp, with eco-certified suede, and a biodegradable sole. It does take twenty years though, so hopefully I will have worn them out before then!




 Pair number two are pretty much the same, except that the uppers are eco-certified leather. Simple do make some lovely vegan shoes too.




I can't complain that I don't have any shoes to wear now!

1 comment:

  1. before i go drool over shoes... are they expensive? haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.