Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019

A Change of Direction


It’s been a while! I planned to get back in to posting regularly, but it just didn’t happen. I think it is perhaps because the whole ‘lifestyle blog’ thing isn’t really me; it just felt a bit like going through the motions, and I wasn’t excited by what I was writing.

This time round, I just want to WRITE more. Not necessarily more quantity, but more meaning, and about things that really interest me. So there might be fewer pretty pictures, and probably more controversial opinions, but I want to practise the art of writing, and find my voice.

I’ll leave up the archive for now, but I might get ruthless and thin out some of the more vacuous posts at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.